The Apollo safety boots by Blackrock footwear or designed in the vein of the hiker style. They are an extremely sturdy and robust piece of kit styled in contrasting red, black and grey colours. The uppers are made from a combined construction of ultra-smooth PU and a breathable mesh. There’s a pull-on tag attached to the heels making them easy to put on and take off. Padding to the tongue and ankle area alongside the full textile lining offer an excellent level of comfort.
The soles are made from a thick PU and Rubber compound that’s made to last and feature a coloured insert. Shock absorber cushion heels are a thankful addition to those on their feet for prolonged periods.
- Hardwearing PU/Rubber sole with coloured insert
- Steel toe cap and protective midsole
- Energy absorbing cushioned heel to reduce foot fatigue
- Fuel oil resistant sole
- PU/Mesh upper
- Fully lined with padded collar and moulded and removable insole
- Non-slip sole
- Ski hooks for laces
- Wide fitting for added comfort
- Safety rating EN20345 SB-P SRC