The Univet 5X6 yellow lens safety glasses are developed to give an outstanding level of comfort whilst offering high levels of protection. The FLD (Floating Lens Design) is unique to Univet and allows the wearer to use the specs for longer due to the high level of comfort.
The arms are adjustable in length and have a patented SoftPad technology that provide exceptional stability. The soft nose pad is also adjustable. A wraparound style lens offers excellent panoramic views and as been treated with Vanguard Plus coating which offers excellent levels of anti-scratch and anti-fog.
- UV400 protection
- Conforms to EN166, EN170 & EN172
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: Yellow - The enhanced contrast lens
- Protection against impacts, UV radiations and blue light (upto 480nm)
- Sharpens visual acuity in conditions of low visibility
- Enhances the contrast
- Applications: Surface inspection, mechanical work, ultra violet light, work inside galleries, bad atmospheric conditions, shooting