The Univet 5X6 clear lens safety glasses are developed to give an outstanding level of comfort whilst offering high levels of protection. The FLD (Floating Lens Design) is unique to Univet and allows the wearer to use the specs for longer due to the high levels of stability and comfort.
The arms can be adjusted in length and have a patented SoftPad technology that provide exceptional stability. The soft nose pad is also adjustable. A wraparound style lens offers excellent panoramic views and as been treated with Vanguard Plus coating which offers excellent levels of anti-scratch and anti-fog that easily surpass K&N testing.
- UV400 protection
- Conforms to EN166, EN170
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: CLEAR POLYCARBONATE - The clear vision lens.
- Protects against impacts and UV radiations
- Can be used for prolonged periods as it does not create distortion or fatigue
- No colour distortion
- Applications: Mechanical work in good visibility conditions