30cm nitrile dual coated grip gauntlet provides comfort, grip and protection against low hazardous chemicals, oils and dirty handling tasks. Designed and developed for those working in areas or applications which have a risk of low level chemical hazards.
- Upto 35% thinner and lighter - than most foam nitrile gloves available on the market today.
- Twice the durability - when compared to other polyurethane and foamed nitrile gloves on the market.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the 'hand at rest' reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile foam coating, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Liquid repellence - ATG have increased resistance to oils via the LiquiTech technology platform.
- High grade chemical resistance - is available through the LiquiTech platform, without the associated loss of comfort and dexterity normally found in chemical resistant gloves.
- Safeguard your hands - LiquiTech offers protection from many liquids, including water, oils and many chemicals, commonly present in the workplace.
- Optimised grip - delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip in dry and oily environments.
- Reduced hand fatigue - The micro-cup finish reduces hand fatigue associated with lack of proper grip.
- Dexterity and flexibility - are maximised because the coating is applied only where it is needed.
ATG's gloves are dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance (SHA). The Skin Health Alliance seal gives, for the first time in the safety industry, professional glove users the confidence that ATG's full range of gloves are 'dermatologically safe' and the science and research behind them is robust.
The Sanitized (triclosan free) hygiene function acts like a built in deodrant that keeps clothing fresh longer and leaves you feeling safe and protected.
Nitrile dual coatedColour:
4 1 2 1EN374EN374-2