Super-lightweight breathable glove designed to provide the wearer with the ultimate dexterity, feel and durability. Designed and developed to be the lightest fully breathable coated glove MaxiFlex Elite completely re-writes the rules. Weighing in at a staggering 36% less and 30% thinner than traditional nitrile foam gloves MaxiFlex Elite delivers a user experience that sets game changing new standards.
- Upto 35% thinner and lighter - than most foam nitrile gloves available on the market today.
- Twice the durability - when compared to other polyurethane and foamed nitrile gloves on the market.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the 'hand at rest' reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile foam coating, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Optimised grip - delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip in dry and oily environments.
- Reduced hand fatigue - The micro-cup finish reduces hand fatigue associated with lack of proper grip.
- Dexterity and flexibility - are maximised because the coating is applied only where it is needed.
- 360 degrees breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360 degrees breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Heat dissipates - naturally, via a network of micro tunnels in the coating.
- Cool hands - are happier, safer and more productive.
Durability - DuraTech is a technology platform that makes gloves last longer. Why? Because long lasting gloves simply makes good economic sense.
Fresh & clean - We make sure your gloves are fresh and clean so they have designed their gloves so they can be laundered for a longer working life.
ATG's gloves are dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance (SHA). The Skin Health Alliance seal gives, for the first time in the safety industry, professional glove users the confidence that ATG's full range of gloves are 'dermatologically safe' and the science and research behind them is robust.
The Sanitized (triclosan free) hygiene function acts like a built in deodrant that keeps clothing fresh longer and leaves you feeling safe and protected.
4 1 2 1