These nitrile coated safety gloves give exceptional grip in most conditions, they are great for use in oily environments and are often seen, been used in garages and workshops up and down the country. What gives these Blackrock Advance work gloves an extra advantage is that they are also Level 5 cut resistant rated. This is the highest level of protection on the EN388 scale.
So if you need excellent grip and protection from sharp objects, then these will be a good fit for you. We recommend these for sheet metal workers, window fitters and many different types of building work.
- Nitrile coating gives excellent grip and abrasion resistance in wet and oily conditions and the coating is water resistant, keeping your hands dry when working
- Seamless construction gives comfortable protection
- High mechanical strength means the glove will not tear in tough environments
- Ideal for transport and haulage, automotive, engineering maintenance, sheet metalwork, glass handling and construction
- Approved to EN420 & EN388
- Mechanical hazard rating 184.108.40.206