These anti-glare safety glasses from Univet are developed to give outstanding levels of comfort whilst retaining a high level of protection for your eyes. The FLD (Floating Lens Design) is unique to Univet specs and allows for a feather light fit, ideal when wearing for long periods.
The arms can be adjusted in length and have a patented SoftPad technology that provide stability. The soft ergonomic nose pad is also adjustable. The wraparound ski style lens offers panoramic views and as been treated with anti-scratch coating coating.
- UV400 protection
- Conforms to EN166, EN170, EN172
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars
The Lens: IN/OUT The anti-glare clear lens
- Multilayer reflective coating deposited on the outer surface of the lens
- Protects against glare and provides high visibility in extreme conditions
- Applications: Fork lift truck, mechanical work, work with transition between dark and bright environments.