Univet welding over specs are specifically designed for use with prescription glasses. The 5X7 model, which is part of the X-Generation series, is a shade 5 welders spec which can be used for gas welding and flame cutting. They are ultra lightweight at just 37 grams, making them a pleasure to wear for extended periods. The frame as been carefully designed to stop the overlapping of the temples against your own glasses and they are also adjustable in length.
The lens is protected with anti-scratch + coating.
- UV380 protection
- Conforms to EN166 EN169 EN175
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: IR5 Shade 5 Welding Lens
- Protection against impacts, UV and infrared (IR) radiations and glare produced by welding processes
- Applications: Gas Welding, flame cutting