The Univet 5X6 safety glasses with G15 solar lens are developed to give outstanding levels of comfort and stability whilst offering a high level of eye protection. The FLD (Floating Lens Design) is unique to Univet specs and gives the user a lightweight fit ideal when wearing for many hours.
The arms are adjustable in length and have a patented SoftPad technology that provide exceptional stability. The soft nose pad is also adjustable. A wraparound style lens offers excellent panoramic views and as been treated with Univets patented Vanguard Plus coating. This gives anti-scratch and anti-fog on both the inner and outer lens achieving K&N certification.
- UV400 protection
- Conforms to EN166, EN170 & EN172
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: G15 - The natural vision solar lens
- Solar lens designed on the basis of the spectral luminous efficiency curve of the human eye
- Very relaxing
- Perfect colour recognition (TSR)
- Applications: Outdoor work, construction sites, road works, driving vehicles