Take a look at the Univet 5X8 safety glasses with yellow lens. It comes with a host of features including adjustable temple arms in length and inclination and Univets trademarked SoftPad technology offering superb levels of comfort for the wearer. The lens is made from one piece which is curved to give panoramic vision. As you would come to expect from an X-Generation spec it is a featherweight 29 gram!
Vanguard Plus treatment as been applied to the lens, giving exceptional levels of scratch and mist resistance.
- UV400 protection
- Conforms to EN166 EN170 EN172
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Resistance to fogging oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: Yellow - The enhanced contrast lens
- Protection against impacts, UV radiations and blue light (upto 480nm)
- Sharpens visual acuity in conditions of low visibility
- Enhances the contrast
- Applications: Surface inspection, mechanical work, ultra violet light, work inside galleries, bad atmospheric conditions, shooting