The Univet 601 welding goggle is a versatile piece of kit: It comes with indirect ventilation system and a acetate lens. The lens as excellent resistance against attack by chemicals or solvents and full UV protection. A fully adjustable headband is connected to a soft frame that distributes weight evenly across the face, making for a comfortable fit.
This goggle benefits from Vanguard Plus technology which offers superior anti-scratch and anti-fog properties.
- UV380 protection
- Conforms to EN166 EN169 EN175
- Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids (3)
- Protection against high-speed particles - medium energy (B)
- Protection against large dust particles (>0.5 um) (4)
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids (9)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: IR5 Shade 5 Welding Lens
- Protection against impacts, UV and infrared (IR) radiations and glare produced by welding processes
- Applications: Gas Welding, flame cutting