The Univet 6X1 safety goggles with clear lens is a unique design that offers a hybrid product that can be used either as a work spec or as a goggle. Inter-changeable arms and strap give you the ability to decide how you wish to wear them.
The lens benefits from Vanguard Plus coating to the lens, offering high levels of anti-scratch and anti-mist properties. Comfort is king when wearing eye protection and you’ll be happy to know that the frame is made using Univets patented SoftPad technology giving outstanding levels of comfort for all face types.
- UV380 protection
- Conforms to EN166 & EN170
- Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids (3)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against large dust particles (>0.5 um) (4)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N)
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: CLEAR POLYCARBONATE - The clear vision lens.
- Protects against impacts and UV radiations
- Can be used for prolonged periods as it does not create distortion or fatigue
- No colour distortion
- Applications: Mechanical work in good visibility conditions