Univets 6X3 safety goggles are a popular choice for full face protection or can be used as just a goggle. The lens is treated with Vanguard UDC coating which offers excellent levels of anti-scratch and anti-fog properties. A panoramic lens offers the user excellent 360 vision and they can also be worn over regular prescription glasses.
The face shield is detachable so you can decide when you need that extra protection or not. The 6X3 won the prestigious Red Dot Design award in 2015, so you can rest assured its a product that delivers the very best!
- UV380 protection
- Conforms to EN166 & EN170
- Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids (3)
- Protection against high-speed particles at extreme temperatures (T)
- Protection against high-speed particles - low energy (F)
- Protection against large dust particles (>0.5 um) (4)
- Protection against molten metals and hot solids (9)
- Resistance to fogging of oculars (N); Resistance to surface damage by fine particles (K)
The Lens: CLEAR POLYCARBONATE - The clear vision lens.
- Protects against impacts and UV radiations
- Can be used for prolonged periods as it does not create distortion or fatigue
- No colour distortion
- Applications: Mechanical work in good visibility conditions